- What time is the check-in and check-out?
- The check-in and check-out are at 12.00 AM. Our guests can freely leave their luggage at the reception before check-in and after check-out.
- Can I make the check-in after the 12.00 AM?
- Yes, our reception is open and ready to welcome you 24 hours a day.
- Can I pay using my Credit Card?
- Yes, we accept American Express, MasterCard, Diners Club, discover Card, Visa and Japan credit cards.
- How do I cancel my reservation?
- You can cancel without any additional cost, by contacting us at least 48 hours before your arrival. The penalty in the case of no show or late cancellation is equal to the first night stay.
- Which services are included in price?
- The price includes breakfast buffet, air conditioning, free Internet access, taxes and service.
- Does the hotel have a parking garage?
- Yes, you can leave your car in our private parking area for only 15 € per day. If the private parking is complete, you can leave your car in "Parcheggio al Parterre" a few metres from the hotel (18 € per day).
- Does the hotel offers an Internet point?
- You can access to a free ADSL and Wi-Fi Internet connection both in rooms and common areas of the hotel. USB cables for ADSL connections are at guests’ disposal on request.
- Do you have an elevator?
- The hotel is divided into two levels, which can be easily accessed with our lift.
- Are pets allowed in the hotel?
- Yes, small pets are allowed.
- It is possible to reserve visits to Florence and surrounding areas?
- Yes, our staff is at complete disposal to book tickets for the main museums and tour in Florence, as well as for personalized tours of Tuscany.